Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Help

It worked the first day i played, but now any time i try to play it, it gets to 100% and then the play button disapears and i can't go past the add. Any suggestions? And here's a pretty bad ass song i wrote that day though.

(Cock Farts)-dcR-ccR-ccR-ccR-ccQ-ccQ-ccQ-cc Q-cau-gau-gbI-gau-gau-ecD-abI-gbI-gbA -gbv-cau-cbv-cau-bav-cch-gau-gdididid iau-caB-cbE-gdidididiau-cdidididiau-c didididiau-cdidididibI-cdi-cdu-cdi-Z-
Z-Z-Z-J,cX-ccX-ccX-ccX-ccX-ccX-ccX-cc X-ccX-ccW-ajbfgat-aau-acW-ajbfgjU-ajF -aau-cau-ccW-ajbfgat-aau-acW-ajbfgkg-
ajR-aaI-cdl-ajnfvaI-cdl-ajnfvnA-cnA-c dh-ajjfrat-cdh-ajjfrjU-ajFjG-ccW-ajbf gat-aau-acW-ajbfgjU-ajF-acW-ajbfgat-a au-acW-ajbfgjU-ajF-cjF-amX-cat-aau-am Y-cjU-ajF-aoQ-cat-aau-aoU-gdj-cdf-cdj -Z-Z-Z-Z-J,-dck-aekdKax-cck-aekdKeX-a eK-ack-aekdKax-cck-aekdKeX-aeK-aca-ae adAan-cca-aeadAeN-aeA-a!!-can-cca-aea dAan-cca-aeadAeX-aeK-aax-cca-aeadAan-
cca-aeadAaA-caA-cch-aehdHan-cch-aehdH eN-aeAeKeKeKeKca-aeadAan-cca-aeadAeN-
aeA-aca-aeadAan-cca-aeadAeN-aeA-ceA-a ckckekdKan-cckckekdKeN-aeA-ackckekdKa n-cckckekdKeN-aeA-ahu-cck-ccj-Z-Z-Z-Z -J,-tdl-ajnfvaI-cdl-ajnfvkg-ajR-acW-a jbfgat-aau-acW-ajbfgjU-ajF-a!!-cau-cc W-ajbfgat-aau-acW-ajbfgkg-ajR-aaI-cdl -ajnfvaI-cdl-ajnfvnA-cnA-cdh-ajjfrat-
cdh-ajjfrjU-ajFjGpm-bcW-ajbfgat-aau-a cW-ajbfgjU-ajF-acW-ajbfgat-aau-acW-aj bfgjU-ajF-cjF-adldljnfvat-aau-adldljn fvjU-ajF-adldljnfvat-aau-adldljnfvjU-
ajF-adj-cdl-ckt-Z-Z-Z-Z-J

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

You tried

I loved the first shift. It's on of my favorite games on the internet. But this one I didn't like as much. The first shift was amazing. It was new, challenging, fun, and original. But this one, not so much. I believed you tried too hard to replecate Portal in your game and in the process lost most of the originality you had in the first one. Just my opinion

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

Amazing

This should be a wii game
loved it

aaaa-6---------------------------

The Man Law The Man Law

Law 35

Women can't drive

Isn't that the reason Hellen Keller was never allowed to drive?

:D

PaperBat responds:

=DD

CQC CQC

Amazing

This game is great. It's got plot, it's got a chalenging and addictive game play. This has everything. I feel it really captured the Resident evil feel

Age of War Age of War

YOU

SHALL MAKE AN ONLINE VERSION!!!!
I DEMAND IT!!
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn of the Bod Dawn of the Bod

W00t

I loved it. Short and simple but yet fun. It's a great game

Bubble game - wii version Bubble game - wii version

My score

My score was 193. BEAT THAT!

lipsynching tutorial lipsynching tutorial

Thank you so much. That was extriemly helpful