H.E.L.L H.E.L.L

Nice

I lol'd at the 007 elevator sounds. But enough pc jokes, macs are for n00bs and everyone knows that

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

Nice

I was alittle dissapointed when you chose to recreate the remake version rather than the original Dawn of the Dead by the great George A. Romero but it was still excelent. I loved everything about it. can't wait for the second one

Littleluckylink responds:

DID YOU SEE ANY SHOPPING MALLS???
THIS IS MY OWN YOU C#rf341gfWWQQQQqqq

Halo: Orions Spartans II Halo: Orions Spartans II

that was really good
it had a good story
didn't follow the halo game story line
just a few little things like choppy animation, quite voice acting, and there was a scene where the gun fire motion clip you had was backwards
overall, pretty good

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Help

It worked the first day i played, but now any time i try to play it, it gets to 100% and then the play button disapears and i can't go past the add. Any suggestions? And here's a pretty bad ass song i wrote that day though.

(Cock Farts)-dcR-ccR-ccR-ccR-ccQ-ccQ-ccQ-cc Q-cau-gau-gbI-gau-gau-ecD-abI-gbI-gbA -gbv-cau-cbv-cau-bav-cch-gau-gdididid iau-caB-cbE-gdidididiau-cdidididiau-c didididiau-cdidididibI-cdi-cdu-cdi-Z-
Z-Z-Z-J,cX-ccX-ccX-ccX-ccX-ccX-ccX-cc X-ccX-ccW-ajbfgat-aau-acW-ajbfgjU-ajF -aau-cau-ccW-ajbfgat-aau-acW-ajbfgkg-
ajR-aaI-cdl-ajnfvaI-cdl-ajnfvnA-cnA-c dh-ajjfrat-cdh-ajjfrjU-ajFjG-ccW-ajbf gat-aau-acW-ajbfgjU-ajF-acW-ajbfgat-a au-acW-ajbfgjU-ajF-cjF-amX-cat-aau-am Y-cjU-ajF-aoQ-cat-aau-aoU-gdj-cdf-cdj -Z-Z-Z-Z-J,-dck-aekdKax-cck-aekdKeX-a eK-ack-aekdKax-cck-aekdKeX-aeK-aca-ae adAan-cca-aeadAeN-aeA-a!!-can-cca-aea dAan-cca-aeadAeX-aeK-aax-cca-aeadAan-
cca-aeadAaA-caA-cch-aehdHan-cch-aehdH eN-aeAeKeKeKeKca-aeadAan-cca-aeadAeN-
aeA-aca-aeadAan-cca-aeadAeN-aeA-ceA-a ckckekdKan-cckckekdKeN-aeA-ackckekdKa n-cckckekdKeN-aeA-ahu-cck-ccj-Z-Z-Z-Z -J,-tdl-ajnfvaI-cdl-ajnfvkg-ajR-acW-a jbfgat-aau-acW-ajbfgjU-ajF-a!!-cau-cc W-ajbfgat-aau-acW-ajbfgkg-ajR-aaI-cdl -ajnfvaI-cdl-ajnfvnA-cnA-cdh-ajjfrat-
cdh-ajjfrjU-ajFjGpm-bcW-ajbfgat-aau-a cW-ajbfgjU-ajF-acW-ajbfgat-aau-acW-aj bfgjU-ajF-cjF-adldljnfvat-aau-adldljn fvjU-ajF-adldljnfvat-aau-adldljnfvjU-
ajF-adj-cdl-ckt-Z-Z-Z-Z-J

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

You tried

I loved the first shift. It's on of my favorite games on the internet. But this one I didn't like as much. The first shift was amazing. It was new, challenging, fun, and original. But this one, not so much. I believed you tried too hard to replecate Portal in your game and in the process lost most of the originality you had in the first one. Just my opinion

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

Amazing

This should be a wii game
loved it